Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deluxe Hip/Knee Kit Review

Deluxe Hip/Knee Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The grabber is great but the sock aid is very flimsy and plyable.I had to replace it with one I purchased at my rehab center.The shoe horn is way too short for someone who has had a hip replaced and can not bend too well.The long sponge is fine and I don't use the garment aid.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe Hip/Knee Kit

Product Description:
Deluxe Hip/Knee Kit . A "MUST HAVE" for the patient recovering from total hip or knee replacement. . Includes six (6) items to help the user remain independent when bathing and/or dressing! Kit Includes one of each of the following: 1. Big Hook Dressing Stick2. 26" Lightweight Reacher3. 16 ¼" Plastic Shoehorn4. Perma-Ty™ Elastic Shoelaces5. Scrub Pal - Hourglass6. Sock Aid with Foam Handles

Buy Now

Want to buy Deluxe Hip/Knee Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment