Thursday, October 14, 2010

Arab Keffiyah Kafiyah Head Scarf Shemagh - Choice Of Colors Review

Arab Keffiyah Kafiyah Head Scarf Shemagh - Choice Of Colors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased a few of these after I had great success with similar products, however, these are of notably cheaper quality.To begin, they are all Chinese made, poly blends, which isn't exactly suited for desert use.Cotton and linen, which retain water, are preferred.Also, they are essentially one layer of loosely weaved fabric, so you can see directly through them.I find other reviews of this product, assuming they received the same quality as I, to be laughable concerning how well these would keep out dust particulates.Even doubled over, they would do very little to keep out dust or sand.This would also allow the sun to pass directly though offering little or no protection to the wearer.

On a positive note, they are nearly giving these away and the deal on shipping more than two or three sealed the deal for me.I do not regret buying the three I did, but in the future, I would suggest that if you, the potential buyer, were interested in purchasing one of these, you may want to pick one up, look at it and feel it so that you know exactly what you are buying.That will be loosely weaved, poly-blend Chinese fabric.

My assumption is that these are better suited for fashion accents rather than actual desert use.Buyer beware.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Arab Keffiyah Kafiyah Head Scarf Shemagh - Choice Of Colors

Product Description:
This awesome looking traditional Arab scarf, known as a kafiyah, measures 42 inches by 42 inches. Made of woven cotton, the kafiyah has knotted tassel ends and a soft feel. It can be worn as a head scarf or around the neck. The kafiyah is brand new, never worn. These popular head coverings are also known as: keffieh, keffiyah, keffiyeh, kufiyah, kaffiya, kafiya, gutra, hatta, shemagh, Kafiyah, ghutra, gutra, hatta, kaffiya, kafiya, mashada, shemagh, or Arab scarves. This scarf is white and black in color, but we have it available in a variety of colors. To buy this now in a different color please search our store!

Buy Now

Want to buy Arab Keffiyah Kafiyah Head Scarf Shemagh - Choice Of Colors at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment