Friday, October 15, 2010

Boston Warehouse Brushing Beauty Kitchen Brush Review

Boston Warehouse Brushing Beauty Kitchen Brush
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this brush because it had a cute girly retro woman as the head. Only after a handful of uses, the paint on the head (face, makeup and hair paint) has rubbed off on everything it touches! I have to be careful not to let the plastic painted parts touch anything or else the paint will rub off onto whatever I'm cleaning. Other than paint problems, the bristles aren't very stiff for super scrub jobs but useful for small clean ups. Next time I'll choose durability over aesthetics.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Boston Warehouse Brushing Beauty Kitchen Brush

Product Description:
The brushing beauties are quite beautiful-whether they're sitting around doing a whole lot of nothing or they're hard at work scrubbing dishes. Brushing beauty hip chick may be stylin' but she doesn't mind diggin' in and getting the job done. She's made of high density plastic and she has some mighty strong hair (nylon bristles) that'll get the dishes clean. She's 8-1/2-inch tall, pink hair and a super hard worker (plus she's stylish and beautiful)-who could ask for more (in a cleaning brush).

Buy Now

Want to buy Boston Warehouse Brushing Beauty Kitchen Brush at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment