Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9" x 12" Review

Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9' x 12'
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased 2 of these pads. Previously had the one with Thera-beads. It lasted a number of years but was white and felt-like fabric would snag on things. Chose this one because it looked beige in the picture. It is in fact WHITE as well. The Thermalon pads have a different fabric, knit on the bottom and mesh on the top. I use these pads almost nightly for endometriosis pain and discomfort. I love that you just pop them in the microwave and you're done. One warning though, with my previous pad (thera-beads) - DO NOT EVER MICROWAVE them with a cover on. I was using an old cotton pillowcase over the pad and the pillowcase started smoldering, then burned a hole in the pad and the beads spilled everywhere. NO more pad. This pad is very durable, just remember to microwave unfolded if possible or change positioning in microwave during heating. This pad has no smell whereas my previous thera-beads one did - could be due to the pillowcase I was using when microwaving it. Yes, I'd recommend it. All microwave times vary and with mine it takes 2 min 20 seconds to heat. Heat lasts around 30 minutes. Nice flexible pad, easy to mold onto any part of the body. Microwave on a dinner plate instead of on microwave bottom or carousel dish as recommended in instructions.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9 x 12

Product Description:
Designed to deliver a moist heat treatment when it's convenient to just lie back in bed or sit in a comfortable chair.This size works well for treating shoulders, lower back, and abdomen.

Buy Now

Want to buy Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9 x 12 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment