Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)With two teens, everything needed for first aid or medicine cabinet never was where it should be.I bought the 3 different sizes of this line and now we're organized.What I like most is that you can spot what you're looking for instantly due to the clear plastic exterior. The whole family appears to appreciate being able to go right to what is needed. I organized 1: all tanning lotions, sunscreens, lip balms, aloe vera gel, etc.;2: Nyquil, Pepto Bismol, Neosporin, Tylenol, band-aids, thermometer, etc; 3: First Aid Kit for road trips, by the pool, sporting events, etc.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clear Totes Hip Bag 7-1/2L x 8-1/2H x 3D
Product Description:
Clear Totes Hip Bag is a handy stylish hip bag that goes well with any wear. Clear Totes Hip Bag is made of durable synthetic material. Big enough for your compact shopping needs.
Want to buy Clear Totes Hip Bag 7-1/2L x 8-1/2H x 3D at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment