Monday, October 18, 2010

Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes Review

Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am a physical therapist and as well as a person with SI joint pain. I own and use both this belt and the SI loc belt. This will not eliminateSI joint pain but will noticeably reduce it. I find this belt to be more effective, but less comfortable than the SI loc belt.It has very effective non-skid pads that keep it from riding up, but the pads dig in.The other belt is wider and better padded, but more inclined to ride up.I wear this belt on the really bad days and the SI loc on the less bad days.I also have the optional pad sold separately, which I found to be of very little use.

Two side notes.This belt in size medium runs smaller than the SI loc in size small-medium so choose your size carefully.This product's label says that it contains latex.I don't know about the other one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes

Product Description:
The sacroiliac belt can be used to provide secure support of the pelvis and sacroiliac joints to ease pain. The belt wraps around the hips to squeeze the SI joints together. This supports and stabilizes the pelvis and SI joints. It is worn very tightly. Our unique belt surface has solved the problem of SI belts riding up from body movement, and our semi-elastic belt allows you to easily tighten it for a snugger fit. It conforms to the natural contours of the pelvis while still providing the rigid support the SI joint needs.

Buy Now

Want to buy Si Belt - Sacroiliac Belt - 3 Sizes at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment