Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Omron Hip Pedometer Review

Omron Hip Pedometer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this model over a year ago and the first one stopped functioning after two or three months.I received a replacement from Omron (they wanted to collect a "shipping and handling" charge that was almost the the same as the price of a new one, but I refused to pay it).The replacement worked for a few months, and then it stopped working too.The screen worked, the low battery indicator was not activated, but it just stopped counting steps.

I like the concept of a pedometer and this model is simple and easy to use, with a clear display and easy scrolling of step counts for the past seven days, but if you want a product that will last, I suggest you avoid this model and perhaps avoid Omron entirely, as I expect most of their models use the same basic design.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Omron Hip Pedometer

Product Description:
SINGLE ACCELEROMETER SENSOR; ACCURATELY COUNTS EVERY STEP; STORES 7 DAYS OF INFORMATION ON DISPLAY; RESETS AT MIDNIGHT AUTOMATICALLY; INCLUDES CLOCK & BATTERIES

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Want to buy Omron Hip Pedometer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment