Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this support belt for my chronic sacroiliac pain.I am a waitress and need SI support in order to carry heavy trays, bend and reach constantly for hours at a time.This SI belt does NOT work with jeans.It creates a large lump in the lower back which, unfortunately, cannot be disguised.I liked the feeling of the belt - seemed to give great support - but it still seemed to ride up no matter how tightly or low I adjusted it with all the bending I do.I was disappointed with the product but the price, however, is incomparable and the service, excellent.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pro-Tec S.I. Back Belt
Product Description:
This sacroiliac belt is recommended by medical professionals. Sitting or standing for long periods of time can often cause sacroiliac joint syndrome (the strain or tearing of the S.I. joint ligaments), which you may call lower back pain. The ingenuity of this wraparound lower back support is a removable pad that provides compression right on your sacroiliac joint, the connection between your tailbone (sacrum) and pelvic bone (ilium), so the hips and sacrum become more stable, releasing muscle tension and reducing pain-causing strain to the lower back. Adjustable tension straps let you customize the compression on your S.I. joint. Thanks to strategically placed non-slip silicone gel strips, the contoured, low-profile belt stays in place and you can comfortably wear it all day under clothing.
Want to buy Pro-Tec S.I. Back Belt at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment