Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The brace came promptly and was exactly as stated and was a fair price and I've actually noticed that the price has gone down from when I first purchased it.I use it daily when I'm doing my aerobics and when I run on the treadmill afterwards.It provides great stability and helps keep my abs sucked in.The velcro and elastic is very strong and the material is very sturdy.I've gotten great results from the brace when I use it in that manner, but it does still do a great job as a back brace.I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for one.Also, it came out great from the washer on the normal setting and after being air dried.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Duro-Med Deluxe Lumbar Industrial Back Support and Shoulder Harness Size, Black
Product Description:
Duro-Med Industrial Lumbar Back Support is designed to transfer support from the lower back to thoracic spine and abdominal cavity.It is made of 9" elastic with 3" tension pull straps and flexible metal stays.This product offers comfort, safety and is hand washable.Includes removable, adjustable straps. Available in black only.Available in these sizes: S (28"-33"), M (34"-37"), L (38"-41"), XL (42"-48"), XXL (49"-54"). Includes straps.
Want to buy Duro-Med Deluxe Lumbar Industrial Back Support and Shoulder Harness Size, Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment