Monday, November 22, 2010

MyChelle Hydrating Serum, Ultra Hyaluronic, 1-Ounce Bottle Review

MyChelle Hydrating Serum, Ultra Hyaluronic, 1-Ounce Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this product because even though I have oily skin, I want to moisturize after I wash without a heavy cream feeling.This is perfect for that purpose!Its expensive but I think very high quality without lots of added chemicals!

Click Here to see more reviews about: MyChelle Hydrating Serum, Ultra Hyaluronic, 1-Ounce Bottle

Product Description:
Sodium Hyaluronate (L) strengthens collagen to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and over thinning. Used daily, it increases the skins natural water reservoir to protect against aging associated with dehydration.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Want to buy MyChelle Hydrating Serum, Ultra Hyaluronic, 1-Ounce Bottle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment