Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kracie (Ex. Kanebo) Naive - Rose Hip Body Wash / Bottle & Refill (650ml&450ml) Review

Kracie Naive - Rose Hip Body Wash / Bottle & Refill
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely love this body wash. I switched to this after using on by Ahava and I'm hooked. It takes so little to get a full lather and it cleans great. The pump bottle is also really nice, one pump is the perfect amount. It leaves my skin feeling soft and lightly scented. I really hope that this continues to be carried by TrueRenu. It's going to take me so long to go through the bottle but I will definitely be ordering another bottle. I would recommend using the Salux Body Towels with this. Perfect exfoliation, perfect clean, perfect scent, perfect price, perfect size. I love this stuff!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kracie (Ex. Kanebo) Naive - Rose Hip Body Wash / Bottle and Refill (650mland450ml)



Buy Now

Want to buy Kracie (Ex. Kanebo) Naive - Rose Hip Body Wash / Bottle and Refill (650mland450ml) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment