Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Unbreakable Large Hip Comb - Color: Assorted / Burgundy Review

Unbreakable Large Hip Comb - Color: Assorted / Burgundy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I order a regular comb from this seller and shipping charges weren't shown until after I paid and I was charged almost $9.00 shipping for an item that i purchased for under $1.50. And on top of that I received the wrong item item and I can't get my shipping cost back for their mistake. Worst transaction ever!!!!!!!!!!! And product looked cheap!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Unbreakable Large Hip Comb - Color: Assorted / Burgundy

Product Description:
* Unbreakable Large Hip Comb. Purse Comb.* The Comb Easy Comb.* Insures least hair damage.* Gentle as a brush. * * Overall Length is 8 1/2" - Comb area is 4" / Height of comb is 1-3/4" * Used by Hair Stylists all over. * Color: Assorted / BURGUNDY

Buy Now

Want to buy Unbreakable Large Hip Comb - Color: Assorted / Burgundy at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment