Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm an instructor who has used these for years and love them. I've also recommended them to many people (mostly other instructors) who now also swear by them. They coat your throat, helping soothe that scratchy feeling caused by talking all day, illness, or medical procedures where something has been stuck down your throat. The 'slippery' part of the name is appropriate because they make a sort of slippery coating over an irritated throat. I always keep some on hand.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lozenge -Slippery Elm With Rose Hips - 24 - Lozenge ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)
Product Description:
These gentle all natural oral Demulcents (A mucilaginous substance used to soothe irritated or inflamed mucous membranes in the mouth and throat) are for temporary relief of minor dicomforts and protection of irritated areas in sore mouths and throats.
Want to buy Lozenge -Slippery Elm With Rose Hips - 24 - Lozenge ( Value Bulk Multi-pack) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment