Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shower Seat, Adjustable, Bath+SafeTM Review

Shower Seat, Adjustable, Bath+SafeTM
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This required very minor assembly. The legs and arms needed to be attached and adjusted. The attaching was easy. Adjusting was surprising difficult. The legs did not slid easily up and down and required a lot of muscle to move. I was not only concerned that I couldn't do this without help, I also worried that forcing them would break them. After achieving the assembly, I began using in the shower and found that, for me, the arms are too low. I need more of a "push up" to get to an upright position and this was very awkward. For someone with the ability to get upright easily this shouldn't be a concern. Now, however, after just a few weeks of use, one of the front legs regularly slips out of it's adjustment and collapses.This causes the chair to pitch forward and fall over. Just great.It would be bad for an able bodied person. It's a nightmare for anyone with weakness or impaired movement.I'm very lucky that I wasn't seriously injured. I was bruised and had to untangle myself from this thing and crawl out of the shower. Thought that, perhaps, I had failed to secure it properly. Redid the thing and tried again. Same problem.I gave it 2 stars because I felt that, if it had worked properly, it could be helpful for someone with a different physical problem. Personally, I hate it. Ended up using a cheap,stackable patio chair and it works fine.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shower Seat, Adjustable, Bath+SafeTM

Product Description:
Height Adjustable Shower Chair The Height Adjustable Shower Chair assists in sitting or standing and makes personal hygiene easier while taking a shower. Height Adjustable Shower Chair Features: May be purchased as Seat only, Seat w/Arms, Seat w/Back, or Seat w/Arms & Back. Back and Arms are removable. Seat height adjustable legs (16-21") with Suction feet. Seat dimensions: Depth front to back 16 1/2"; Width 22" at widest point Back width: 15 1/2" Dimensions between arms: 17 1/2" Built-in hand held shower spray holder in seat. Supports up to 300lbs. Durable and rust proof.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy Shower Seat, Adjustable, Bath+SafeTM at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment