Friday, January 21, 2011

Patemm Pad Manhattan Momma Black Review

Patemm Pad Manhattan Momma Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have one of these and have bought them for 5 friends.They are great- we keep diapers, wipes in a small container and diaper cream inside the pockets and just grab this when I am out to complete diaper changes.I get compliments on this all the time, a really nice product.Mine I can wipe clean easily so I will also use it as a playmat on the floor for the baby when I am out somewhere.I have two kids now and it has lasted pretty well through a lot of changes.I like that I can throw this in a stroller and not be digging through a bag while trying to change the baby's diaper someplace- everything is right where you need it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Patemm Pad Manhattan Momma Black

Product Description:
###############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Buy Now

Want to buy Patemm Pad Manhattan Momma Black at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment