Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Neti Pot Salt Review

Neti Pot Salt
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have terrible allergies.I sound like I have a cold most of the time, but not anymore with my Neti Pot.
This amazing device is easy to use and the results are more than I expected.Not only did it feel great having my nose clear up, but the next morning, I was finally getting the yucky stuff out of my chest too.I would lay down and get wheezing and gurgling in my chest but this too also seems to be gone.I recommend it highly!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neti Pot Salt

Product Description:
Perfect for use with the nasal wash system, Neti Pot Salt is 99.99% USP grade salt, the highest purity salt commercially available. It is non-iodized and contains no additives or anti-caking agents. Use a heaping ¼ teaspoon per Neti Pot use. 8 oz bag.

Buy Now

Want to buy Neti Pot Salt at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment