Sunday, January 2, 2011

Country Life - Buffered Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 250 tablets Review

Country Life - Buffered Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 250 tablets
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had a subscription to this product. The first time it arrived properly packed, but then twice in a row the bottles, which are glass, arrived completely pulverized. They had just been thrown in with a couple of those packing-pillows, which were punctured by the broken glass. I cut myself, of course. Amazon gave me a refund both times and then I canceled the subscription.

The vitamins themselves are fine-- they will not cause digestive upsets you get from unbuffered Vitamin C. But having them shipped by amazon won't work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Country Life - Buffered Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 250 tablets

Product Description:
Country Life Buffered Vit C w/rose hips and citrus bio 1000/150 mg, 100 tabs

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Want to buy Country Life - Buffered Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 250 tablets at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment