Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My doctor recommended Flora-Q about two years ago.I have taken it off and on, sometimes I take two capsules.I am almost cured of all my IBS problems.If I quit taking it they come back.I have severe constipation.My son has diarrhea often, and Flora-Q helps him wonderfully.Enough said, I love this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Flora Q Flora-Q Probiotic Dietary Supplement 30 ea
Product Description:
Flora-Q
Unique Blend of Probiotic Strains
Dietary Supplement
The probiotic species in Flora-Q:
Gluten Free
Help maintain balance in the intestinal microflora.*
Support the colonization of intestinal microflora.*
Help support the modulation of intestinal microflora.*
Promote gastrointestinal health.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please see Product Information Sheet for further details.
Want to buy Flora Q Flora-Q Probiotic Dietary Supplement 30 ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment