Thursday, December 9, 2010

Duro-Med Leg Lifter Strap Review

Duro-Med Leg Lifter Strap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking forward to getting this product because I need it for doing certain stretches & exercises since I have limited mobility. I had used these in physical therapy, but this one was far inferior to the ones I've used in the past. It's flimsy, which makes it uncomfortable to handle. The strap cuts into your hands as you lift. The material is far too thin & of poor quality. Don't waste your money.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Duro-Med Leg Lifter Strap

Product Description:
The Duro-Med leg lifter has a large loop at both ends to grasp andlift the leg or cast. The 32" aluminum rod shaft is covered with 1" webbing.

Buy Now

Want to buy Duro-Med Leg Lifter Strap at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment