Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These glasses are a huge and mean a huge disappointment. After 2 weeks one of the lens fell out of the frame. After trying to put the lens back in I realized the only thing hold the lens in the frame was a piece of fishing string.
Can you believe it? Fishing line! You would not be able to even know this until you got this item home. I feel I have been really ripped off.
Shame on Amazon!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bluewater Bay modern designer reading glasses for men who read in style.
Product Description:
This just in! Modern half-frame readers have just arrived in a fun new style inspired by today's fashion designers in Italy. The front of the frames feature a lovely selection of brushed metallic colors, while the semi-transparent arms are reminiscent of the gentle waves which lap of the shores of Bluewater Bay.
Want to buy Bluewater Bay modern designer reading glasses for men who read in style. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment