Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The Knee Walker is a life-saver!!!This is so much safer than crutches!!!I had surgery on my foot on 12/29/09 and will need to use it for 3 months and I can't imagine not having it!!!I fell 3 times with crutches which I used until this arrived.For $165.00 this is the best one out there, the other ones are so much more expensive and I don't think unless you are really frail that using one that turns is that big of a deal.My Orthopaedic doctor was so impressed that he ordered several to have at his practice for people.I can't say enough good things about this product!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Universal Knee Walker
Product Description:
Tool free change from left leg to right leg use. Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot. Deluxe lever brake ensures safety. Tool free height adjustment. 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor
Want to buy Universal Knee Walker at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment