Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this sheaterra rosehip black soap based on so many good reviews. I have sensitive and acne prone skin. After using this blemish fighting product for just 2 days, I got blemishes all over my cheeks and the jaw line.When I started to use this soap, my skin was blemish and acne free. People who have sensitive skin should be aware of this possible outcome.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shea Terra Rose Hip and Red Bush African Black Soap Face Wash 4 Oz
Product Description:
African black soap has been a highly effective, natural facial treatment for ages. This blemish fighting remedy lightens dark spots, smoothes skin and exfoliates to reveal clear, soft and luminous skin. Rose hips are high in vitamin C, and red bush tea adds a kick of antioxidant benefits. (This wash does not have a rose aroma, which can irritate sensitive and allergic complexions.)
Want to buy Shea Terra Rose Hip and Red Bush African Black Soap Face Wash 4 Oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment