Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hip & Joint Defense For Cats - 90 - Tablet Review

Hip & Joint Defense For Cats - 90 - Tablet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an 18 yr old and before she started taking this, it was a little hard for her to get up after laying down for awhile.She also had trouble jumping on to the bed and couch.Since taking this product, she is not longer stiff after laying around.She rarely uses the steps I bought to help her get on the couch and bed.It's as if years have been taken away.She runs around and plays with my other cats with no problems.I am so glad I found this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hip and Joint Defense For Cats - 90 - Tablet

Product Description:
Description:ActiPet™ Hip & Joint Defense™ is specially designed and formulated for Cats with Glucosamine and MSM to promote joint flexibility and hip health. Size: 90ct Directions:Break up or crush tablets and mix with your cat's food. Recommended Daily Dosage: For Cats 1- 15 lbs: Give 2 tablets in the morning or evening. For Cats 16- 30 lbs: Give 3 tablets in the morning or evening. Serving Size: 2  Tablet    45 Servings per container

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Want to buy Hip and Joint Defense For Cats - 90 - Tablet at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment