Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I guess I'm stuck with this--it's too expensive to ship it back.
I assumed this was a PAIR of weights totalling 20 lbs.Every other "ankle weight," including the last 2 pairs I bought, came in a pair and the weight listed was the total weight.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Cuff Wrist/Ankle Exercise Weights - Color-coded - 20 sizes
Product Description:
Proven effective in hospitals for over 25 years. The Cuff?? weight contours to snugly fit the ankle, wrist... and even thigh. Its long velcro closure strap assures a secure and comfortable fit even during the most strenuous exercise program. Cuff weights feature heavy-duty materials and double-stitching throughout. They are color-coded, marked with both pounds and kilograms and grommeted for hanging on any weight rack. Heavy-duty steel rack helps you to keep weights and accessories organized and out of the way when not in use. Holds up to 500 pounds on the 2-sided pegboard and still has capacity in the tray for more. 3-inch rubber ball-bearing wheels help you move the rack to wherever its needed (even over carpet). Ships UPS. We have one of the best shipping rates on the web - Compare and save!
Want to buy The Cuff Wrist/Ankle Exercise Weights - Color-coded - 20 sizes at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment