Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a herniated c4/5 disk which has caused much discomfort with arm/hand numbness and neck pain while sleeping.I have tried several pillows and eventually found the best relief without a pillow.This little baby has caused me to enjoy pain free sleep since I received it.
Make sure you get the large if you have a neck size of like..15" or more - (like most men).Another thing:The color bleeds like crazy so you can save lots of hassle by just washing the thing right away in hot water.I took it into the shower with me and in five minutes, had most of the excess dye removed.Funny, it didn't look any different at all.
Another thing - remember to keep it a bit less than snug if you are going to lie down and sleep with it - the neck veins naturally distend when you lie down and can end up feeling strangled.If you are like me, just having it on a little less than snug will keep you head in a good position all night.
Seems to wash well - which is good...because I imagine if it wasn't washed periodically, it would end up smelling like a sock.
I'm glad I bought it..for the price it has been an awesome value for me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Caldera Releaf Neck Rest
Product Description:
Relief is an innovative neck rest designed to aid in the relaxation of neck and shoulder muscles by temporarily supporting the weight of your head. Not only is Relief practical and convenient, it is also comfortable and stylish.At work, at home, or on the road, there's no better companion than Relief!
Want to buy Caldera Releaf Neck Rest at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment