Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Complexion & Body Soap, 8 fl oz gel Review

Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Complexion & Body Soap, 8 fl oz gel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I guess buying organic body and hair care products is still the same as buying the regular, chemical-laden stuff off the grocery store shelves...some you like, some you don't, even among the different products of the same brand. I really dislike Aubrey's super hold Pssst Hairspray. It's not that it didn't do the job, the smell was awful.

This stuff smells good, moisturizes well and produces some bubbles to boot. Some of the other organic bodywashes I've tried didn't even make a lather. Sometimes I mix it with Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Root Body Wash, which I also like a lot. If you dislike soaps that don't bubble, this is for you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Complexion and Body Soap, 8 fl oz gel

Product Description:
A fragrant body wash that replenishes natural oils other soaps can strip away. Lather up all over and feel the conditioning powers of organic Rosa Mosqueta® oil, St. John's wort, borage oil and organic shea butter go to work on your skin. Fresh and clean never felt so good. INGREDIENTS: Olive Oil Castile, Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil, Seaweed Complex (Bladderwrack Extract, Laminaria Extract), St. John's Wort, Alfalfa Extract, Borage Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Peppermint Oil, Almond Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

Buy Now

Want to buy Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Rose Hip Complexion and Body Soap, 8 fl oz gel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment