Sunday, October 31, 2010

TENA Protective Underwear, Extra Absorbency - Large - 45-58" hip size, over 185 lbs.72346 (4 Bags of 16) Review

TENA Protective Underwear, Extra Absorbency - Large - 45-58' hip size, over 185 lbs.72346
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use only this brief for my elderly parent. I first discovered it at a nursing home and it is by far the best on the market. Don't waste your time with drugstore briefs, this is the one you want. I am a nurse and caregiver, I have seen a lot of products, you cannot beat this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: TENA Protective Underwear, Extra Absorbency - Large - 45-58 hip size, over 185 lbs.72346 (4 Bags of 16)

Product Description:
The EXTRA Absorbency is Tena's most absorbent pull-on loaded with features including leak-guards, tear-away side seams, full-rise waistband and quick-absorbing polymer lining. Tena Protective Underwear offer a Comfortable and Convenient solution to help maintain an active lifestyle. The gentle waist elastic allows pants to pull on and off like regular underwear. (4 bags of 16)

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy TENA Protective Underwear, Extra Absorbency - Large - 45-58 hip size, over 185 lbs.72346 (4 Bags of 16) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment