Sunday, October 10, 2010

Leg Lifter Review

Leg Lifter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Good product, however, I found that after my total knee replacement I didn't need it as I thought I would.I could lift my own leg using my hands.However, my hospital roomate was overweight and the leg lifter was a GREAT help to her in her first few weeks after her knee replacement.
GREAT product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Leg Lifter

Product Description:
Ideal for moving legs to get out of a chair, wheelchair, bed or car. Large open loops at each end help pull and lift leg or cast into position. 32? aluminum rod covered with 1? nylon webbing. Durable and lightweight.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Want to buy Leg Lifter at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment