Friday, October 8, 2010

Kirkland Signature Vitamin C 1000mg 500 Tablets with Rose Hips Review

Kirkland Signature Vitamin C 1000mg 500 Tablets with Rose Hips
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These things have a very unpleasant taste.I think I will simply drive to the nearest COSTCO and return them, knowing Costco's generous return policy.There is no way I am going to put a second one in my mouth after tasting the first.There are too many pleasant tasting Vitamin C formulations out there in the world for anyone to use this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kirkland Signature Vitamin C 1000mg 500 Tablets with Rose Hips

Product Description:



Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Want to buy Kirkland Signature Vitamin C 1000mg 500 Tablets with Rose Hips at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment