Monday, October 4, 2010

Captain Tri-Adjustable Back Support with Stabilizers Review

Captain Tri-Adjustable Back Support with Stabilizers
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have split ab muscles after having a baby. I work as a nurse & I do heavy lifting. I bought this for support.
I am 5'6" & 110 pounds. The small is almost too big for me, but I can wear it cinched completely tight. It offers great support, but it is hot & digs into your skin (even with a shirt under it) I had raw areas by the end of my 12 hour shift because of where it was digging. Perhaps this would not be an issue with a man because his torso would be longer, skin not as sensitive?
Overall, good support but too uncomfortable to wear for long shifts. I gave it 3 stars because I can tolerate it when exercising for short periods.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Captain Tri-Adjustable Back Support with Stabilizers

Product Description:
The Captain Tri-Adjustable Back Support with Stabilizers is designed to provide maximum back and abdominal support. Equipped with overlapping upper and lower elastic straps, as well as two adjustable side straps provides the perfect level of customized compression. Four rigid lumbar stabilizers offer additional lumbar support to help prevent injury and back strain caused by heavy lifting with improper form. The Captain Tri-Adjustable Back Support with Stabilizers is made with aerated elastic material ensuring all day comfort. Benefits: Provides maximum back and abdominal support. Overlapping upper and lower straps, as well as two side straps for a customized fit. Four lumbar stabilizers. Aerated elastic material. Sizes: Small/Medium: up to 37" Large/X-Large: 37" and over (Measure the circumference of your waist approximately 2" above your beltline for sizing.)

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Captain Tri-Adjustable Back Support with Stabilizers at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment