Sunday, September 12, 2010

Paula Dorf by Paula Dorf Gentle Bamboo Exfoliator--/2.5OZ Review

Paula Dorf by Paula Dorf Gentle Bamboo Exfoliator--/2.5OZ
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This stuff really works on me, it does remove dead skin cells, excess oils and impurities and always gives me a glow after using it.

This is surprising when you open it, it is powdered tiny granules, so be careful when pouring it on your hands. The description says it is combined of bamboo, rice germ and rose hip, I love the way it lathers, not too much just enough, and it is gentle on the skin, it is also scrub for your face but most of it is diluted on the water and what's left will act as a scrub to exfoliate your skin. I like the feel for my skin after using this.

I am on my third bottle I have been using this for about 4 years now, and it last long on me.You dont have to use a lot, just enough to scrub it on your face.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Paula Dorf by Paula Dorf Gentle Bamboo Exfoliator--/2.5OZ

Product Description:
Gentle Bamboo Exfoliator--/2.5OZ

Buy Now

Want to buy Paula Dorf by Paula Dorf Gentle Bamboo Exfoliator--/2.5OZ at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment